RESERVATIONS & SEATING
Prior reservation is required at all times. Please contact us at +974 4485 3000 to book a table.
- Access to the restaurant will only be granted to fully-vaccinated guests.
- Face masks must be worn to access the property and at all times except while seated at your table.
- Guests must order one main course per person when enhanced beverages are consumed.
- Consumption of enhanced beverages only is not permitted without food pairing.
- Please note that there is no live band in the Irish Harp restaurant until further notice.
All guests must respect the local culture and wear appropriate attire.
- Gentlemen: Smart and casual. Casual shorts are permitted up to knee length, no slippers, oversized clothing, or large chains permitted. Closed shoes only. Sport apparel, open shoes and sandals, are prohibited for gentlemen.
- Ladies: Ladies are expected to dress modestly and in a presentable manner.
- Jeans with graphic art are not allowed.
- No torn or ripped clothes.
- Footwear must be worn properly all the time.
- All the guests shall dress smartly and follow the dress code properly.