- Dress Code
All guests must respect the local culture and wear appropriate attire.Gentlemen: Smart Casual.
Ladies: Smart Casual.
- Casual shorts are permitted up to knee length, no slippers, oversized clothing, or large chains permitted.
- Closed shoes only. Sport apparel, open shoes and sandals, are prohibited for gentlemen.
All guests shall dress smartly and follow the dress code properly.
- Ladies are expected to dress modestly and in a presentable manner.
- Jeans with graphic art are not allowed. No torn or ripped clothes.
- Footwear must be worn properly all the time.